New Zealand Innovation Council
“Catalysts for business growth.”
The New Zealand Innovation Council is a national innovation hub and network that provides innovation forums, events and resources to assist business innovators to:
- BE INSPIRED by innovative people, teams and organisations just like you
- GET CONNECTED to other innovators – organisations, teams and individuals that want to develop new technologies, products and services
- GAIN KNOWLEDGE, build capability and learn about how innovation can help your business grow
- ACCESS RESOURCES, knowledge, tools and funding for innovation and business growth
- FIND EXPERTS in innovation and commercialisation that can help you to innovate.
Member Registration is FREE:
Keep up to date with the latest news, events and innovation information by registering on our online hub (launching in mid 2013).
And join the innovation conversations by connecting with other business innovators on our LinkedIn group.
Benefits to members include:
- Access to collaboration and networking forums and events; where knowledge, experiences can be shared with other business innovators and innovation experts
- Access to a national innovation hub which includes an online resource centre for updates on the latest innovation resources and activities
- The opportunity to develop industry partnerships, JV’s and leverage opportunities for business growth
- The opportunity to strengthen and improve your innovation capability; skills, techniques, practices and commercialisation skills
- Access to IP and technology transfer activities to increase collaboration between businesses across sectors and between businesses and education/research institutions.
For more information about the NZ Innovation Council please contact:
NZ Innovation Council
09 636 8269
Louise Webster – Founder and CEO
021 484 208