Innovation & Project Management
Integrating Innovation into BAU
Running projects on time and to budget is always a challenge; keeping ideas fresh and project teams motivated forms a big part of this challenge.
Making innovation part of your everyday projects will ensure that it becomes integrated into business as usual (BAU) instead of being additional to your everyday work.
We will help you to integrate innovation tools and techniques into established processes which will:
- Increase the quality of ideas and solutions developed
- Ensure that you working on solving the ‘right problem’
- Find new ways to reduce cost and improve your project performance
- Find better ways of working together as a team and increase staff engagement levels
Integrating innovation into; project management systems, risk management processes, health and safety programmes and partnering programmes can be an effective way of lowering cost and ensuiring project success.
Innovation Facilitation for Project Teams
Getting the best outcome for your projects can sometimes mean finding new approaches and ways of working together this includes facilitating and managing team meetings in order to get the very best results.
We can help you to:
- Assist project teams (including NPSD and new ventures teams) to rapidly evaluate options and develop better solutions to problems
- Keep projects on track
- Develop better communications strategies to inform key stakeholders
> Papers and Resources
> Case Study – Innovation in Project Management